- Fall Skincare
- The Archives
1. Soap - Ayuna
Obtained from Borage, Olive and Coconut oil, this artisanal bar provides an extra soft, creamy cleanse that is ideal for all skin types.
2. Antioxidant Facial Oil - Salt + Stone
A lightweight, silky, easily absorbed facial oil formulated to detox and purify the skin from daily environmental stressors. This hydrating formula is enriched with fatty acids and Vitamin E to deeply nourish and replenish the skin.
3. Ultra Moisturizing Eye Cream - Consonant Skincare
Consonant Ultra Moisturizing Organic Eye Cream is 100% natural and has been formulated to provide the deep penetrating moisturization the delicate skin around your eyes needs to stay looking and feeling healthy and young.
4. Smooth Body Balm - Linné Botanicals
Our balm contains ingredients known to maintain healthy skin pH, supply antioxidants, reduce inflammation, promote natural collagen production and improve the skin’s texture. Recommended for the body, hands, feet and lips.
5. Junsei Tote
When the weather gets colder, the air around us tends to get dry and stale and so does our skin. The best ways to combat this is to:
1. Avoid harsh cleansers that strip the skin of its natural oils.
2. Switch to rich lotions or facial oils that keep the skin moisturized.
3. No matter the time of year, do not forget sunscreen.